This half term we will be learning:
- In English we will be reading our Power of Reading book 'The Ice Palace'
- In Maths we will be looking at Measurement, focusing on Length and Perimeter. We will also begin our sequence of work on Multiplication and Division strategies.
- In Science we will become experts in States of Matter! We will develop and showcase an understanding of all areas of states of matter, including how materials can change from one state to another, through a large range of simple practical enquiries.
- As part of our Adventure Project we will be looking at volcanoes alongside many other incredible adventure stories.
- In French we will be learning about the weather alongside studying the calendar. Here we will be learning days of the week, numbers to 31 and months of the year.
- In Computing we will be looking at programming and learning about coding and control.
- Our Expressive Art this half term will be Drama with a particular focus on Dance ahead of our Christmas Production.
- In Religious Education we will continue to look at inspirational figures and ask 'Who Inspires Us?'
- Our SMSC and Coaching focuses this half term are Relationships, responsibility and kindness.
- Finally in PE our Real PE will focus on 'Social' and to skills needed to become a team player