This half term we have been very busy learning lots throughout different subjects:
- In English we have been reading our Power of Reading book 'Jemmy Button'
- In Maths we have been looking at Measurement, focusing on Length: Perimeter and Area.
- In Science we have become experts in Teeth and Digestion! Developing and showcasing an understanding of all areas of digestion through a range of practical experiments.
- As part of our Project we have enjoyed learning about the Ancient Maya Civilization! Learning about their complicated number system, ancient gods and even tried some chocolate money...YUM!
- In French we have been learning about colours, alongside studying the calendar. Here we have been learning days of the week, numbers to 31 and months of the year.
- In Computing we have created some amazing Stop Start Animations!
- Our Expressive Art focus this half term has dance, where we linked this to our Mayan topic and performed some traditional tribal routines.
- In Religious Education we have looked into Religious Festivals.
- Our SMSC and Coaching focuses this half term were Relationships, responsibility and kindness.
- Finally in Physical Education our 'Real PE' focus on 'Cognitive' and to skills needed to become a great team player!
We hope you enjoy browsing through some photos of our classroom learning walls from this half term.