This half term we have been very busy learning lots throughout different subjects:
- In English we have been reading our Power of Reading book 'Charlotte's Web'.
- In Maths we have been learning about Place Value and both Addition and Subtraction.
- In Science we have been exploring sound and how it travels through different mediums.
- As part of our Romans Project we have been understanding 'why the Romans invaded Britain'.
- In French we have been learning about different transportation and different ways we get to school.
- In Computing we have been designing our own Apps, whilst using AppShed to help our ideas come alive!
- Our Expressive Art this half term was Visual Art. Here we looked at William Morris and created some fantastic pieces of Art based on his work.
- In Religious Education we began work on inspirational figures and looked at who inspires us.
- Our SMSC and Coaching focuses this half term were Health and Well-being, Respect, Creativity and Co-operation.
- Finally in PE we have been focusing on the 'Personal' element, working on how PE is beneficial for social interaction.
We hope you enjoy browsing through some photos of our classroom learning walls from this half term.