This half term we will be learning:
- In English we will be reading our Power of Reading book 'Jemmy Button'
- In Maths we will be continuing our work on Multiplication and Division strategies as well as looking at Area.
- In Science we will be focusing on Humans, Digestion and Teeth.
- As part of our A day in the life Project we will be looking at The Maya civilization and researching what it was like to live in an Ancient Civilization.
- In French we will be learning about our likes and dislikes alongside studying toys and shops. Here we will be learning about the names of items as well as how much they cost.
- In Computing we will be creating stop start animations.
- Our Expressive Art this half term will be Movement with a particular focus on Hip Hop.
- In Religious Education we will be looking at how festivals use light as a symbol.
- Our SMSC and Coaching focuses this half term are Identity, Trust and Fairness.
- Finally in PE our Real PE will focus on 'Cognitive' and to skills needed think effectively.