This half term we will be learning:
- In English we will be reading our Power of Reading book 'Into the Forest'
- In Maths we will begin our work on Fractions and Decimals.
- In Science we will be focusing on Animals and Food Webs.
- As part of our Take one Culture Project we will be looking at Countries of the World.
- In French we will be learning about sporting activities alongside studying healthy lifestyles.
- In Computing we will continue to build on our coding skills through programming activities.
- Our Expressive Art this half term will be Horticulture with a particular focus on Aborigines and Captain Cook.
- In Religious Education we will continue to look at how festivals use light as a symbol.
- Our SMSC and Coaching focuses this half term are Risk, Fairness and Postivity.
- Finally in PE our Real PE will focus on 'Creative' and how to adapt our thinking to different situations.