Thursday 14th January
Investigation: Is your hand-span the same in your dominant hand as your non-dominant hand?
TASK: Follow the steps below as you carry out your investigation.
- Write a Prediction of what you think will happen in your experiment.
- Draw a Results table to record your findings throughout the investigation.
- Measure the hand span of 3 different hands in your household. Remember to measure both the left and right hand. As you are trying to find out whether there is a different measurement between your dominant and non-dominant hands.
- Write a Method of the steps you followed (1,2,3 etc) to carry out your experiment. What equipment did you need?
- Write a Conclusion about what you found during your experiment. Was your prediction correct? What would you change if you were to do this experiment again?