Friday 15th January
Circle Art and Wellbeing
This week in Art you will be creating circle artworks inspired by the work of contemporary artist James Turrell. The lesson begins with an Art and wellbeing activity which is more about the experience than creating a great masterpiece!
Feel free to use your imagination and whatever materials you have at home. Remember to share your work on class dojo with us.
Most of all - have fun!
Create your own Circle Artwork
- You are going to create a piece of artwork using circles and sky.
- How will you design it?
- Remember your circles don't need to be perfect!
- Choose different shades of the same colour to work with (dark blue and light blue for example).
- Use pencil first and then paint – mix with white to create different shades. If you want to use another colour too you can but try and use no more than 3!
- Share your work with us on dojo!