- VE Day Tea Party Lunch 10th May 2021 at 12:00
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE SUMMER HALF TERM 28th May 2021
G'day Year 3!
This half term, we are going to carry out a country study and learn lots about the country (and continent) of Australia! Perhaps some of you have been or know people who live there? Together, we are going to use our geographical skills and learning to find more about this unique and diverse continent.
Watch the video below. What do you see? What are your first impressions of Australia. You might want to think about:
- The landscape - are there any animals unique to the country?
- The clothes people are wearing - might tell us something about the weather
- Beaches and coasts
- Activities people are doing