- Hebden Bridge Christmas Lights Switch on 21st November 2019 at 17:00
- Cross Country Event at Stubbs Field 27th November 2019 at 15:00
This half term our topic is Scandinavia, looking closely at the physical geography of the region. Children have been asked to bring in a piece of homework of their choice, that focuses on our class topic. Homework for this can be brought in any time throughout the half-term leading up to the half-term holiday.
Here are some suggestions to get you started...
- Research the physical geography of Scandinavia and create a presentation to share with the class.
- Recreate a piece of artwork/sculpture that relates to the physical geography of the region.
- Find out about food from different areas in the region and create a dish for the class to sample.
- Write a quiz, comprehension, word-search, crossword or treasure hunt for your class to complete.
Spellings come from the statutory list of words in the National Curriculum and also have a link to our current topic.
Look at the spelling words, write them down and put them in a sentence that show their meaning in context.
The word lists can be found below.
Click here to access additional online resources.
Times tables of the week - 3-12 x tables
All week we will be practising all the times tables in RockStar Maths.
Making learning stick by learning online
At the bottom of the class homepage is a wide range of web-pages. Click on any of them to recap topics from earlier in the year or to delve deeper to one of the current topics.
Also, there are a wide range of resources to help you learn more about core English and Maths skills (especially mental maths). Click on the links and enjoy learning!