Wednesday - Science
Local Living Things
Today, we should have been going on a wildlife hunt in our local area.
Some of the things we would have been doing were to :
- Ask questions about local habitats and consider how to answer them.
- Take a trip within our local environment (the school grounds or further if possible).
- Carefully observe the micro-habitats we can see around us.
- Record different living things we can see (animals and plants).
- Gather a small sample of different leaves and photos/notes of different animals.
If you do have access to a garden, feel free to go on your own mini wildlife hunt using the sheets below to help you record and identify what you find. Remember to take photos!