- Year 6 Residential - Winmarleigh Hall 21st June 2021 at 08:00
- Year 6 Residential - Winmarleigh Hall 22nd June 2021 at 00:00
Good afternoon, learners!
Today's learning is a little different in that you DO NOT have to complete the experiment yourself.
This week, our focus is on observation and design. You are going to watch a scientist complete an experiment that uses different materials.
I would like you to sequence that experiment and consider the different materials that you might use if you were to repeat her experiment.
Last of all, you're going to design your own travel mug to keep and insulated drink warm on the go!
The following resources include:
- Images of the experiment (out of sequence) to order
- A 'story board' style template for sequencing the experiment
- Sentence stems to prompt use of scientific language and questioning
- A template for designing own product