- School closed until further notice 7th July 2020 at 00:00
- School closed until further notice 8th July 2020 at 00:00
Not picking books by their covers
A bookshop in Sydney, Australia sells books to customers who don't know what book they're buying except for a few descriptive words written on the brown paper that the books are wrapped in.
- What do you think of this?
- Do you have a tendency to pick books based on their covers?
- How has this worked out for you?
- Do you think that if all books came this way that we'd be better at picking just the right book? Why or why not?
Choose your favourite 5 books and write 4 or 5 words to describe each one.
What if we did this for movies? Music ? Games?
Write a paragraph explaining what else do you think might benefit from this approach?