- School closed until further notice 6th June 2020 at 00:00
- School closed until further notice 7th June 2020 at 00:00
Thursday - RE/PSHE
Living in the wider world- community
This half term our topic is living in the wider world. This week we are looking at recognising our worth as an individual.
List the answers to the questions below in your home learning book. Try to think critically and realistically about the answers. This is a self reflection task, there is no right or wrong answer it is about thinking about yourself and how others may think of you.
- If your friends or family could use 5 words to describe you what what they like to be?x
- Do you think different people would use different words to describe you?
- What 5 words would you use to describe you? Are they different to how what friends and family would use?
- If you could choose 5 words to describe you in the ideal world what would they be?
Draw a picture of yourself in the middle of the page (it doesn't have to be big enough for writing inside and it doesn't have to be perfect-stick people are okay!)
Around the outside you are going to have 4 bubbles: positive things about me, achievements, mistakes, goals for the future.
Remember this is a self reflection task; we are aiming to take the time to think about what other people may see and what we see in ourselves. We have all got many things to celebrate and also to reflect upon and focus on for the future.
Remember share your work on class Dojo for your teacher to see!