Virtual School Trip
4/5S Virtual School Trip
🌟 IT'S HAPPENING OUR VERY FIRST VIRTUAL SCHOOL TRIP! 🌟
As a treat for working so hard this half term, on our morning zoom call we will be going on a virtual school trip all the way to the USA! The Georgia Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the world and can be found in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. 🐡🐠🐳🐋
We are going to visit the aquarium virtually. You will experience 3 live sessions with different sea life from the aquarium, as well as completing lots of fun activities throughout the virtual trip experience. 🦑🐙🐟🐬
The live sessions include:
- Sea Lion and Seals
- Beluga Play time 🐳
- Whale Shark Feed 🦈
You can find all of the follow on resources below, for when you have finished the virtual trip!
Virtual Trip follow on Activities...
- Choose an animal from today’s virtual trip or other sea life to research and write a fact file. You can find more information about other animals at the Aquarium on the website - home Learning with Georgia Aquarium
- Why not watch The Blue Planet narrated by David Attenborough on BBC iPlayer - The Blue Planet
- Create your own piece of under the sea artwork using the examples on the Georgia Aquarium website - Creative Kids Art Gallery
- Complete some sea life mindfulness colouring, whilst watching the live webcams at the Georgia Aquarium - Jelly Webcam at Georgia Aquarium
- Download the Georgia Aquarium Activity Booklet.
- Want to learn more? Why not download the BBC Teach Blue Planet Live lesson below?
- You could even download a virtual background for your next zoom call from the Georgia Aquarium website - Virtual Backgrounds from Georgia Aquarium